Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Watling 1938 Slot Machine

So I think I've finally finished the Med poly of the Watling model. The bird didn't take too long, but the coins on the top of the machine took forever.

Basic bird (eagle?) mesh.. Hopefully the poly layout will work when I get it into zbrush.


These coin-y things didn't take too long, and pretty much follow the reference. The eagle wings may have to be re-modelled with more detail.



But these coins were a nightmare. They kind of match the reference.



I don't really know if I did it the most efficient way, and it's going to be a bit crazy taking all these coins into zbrush.

I guess the next step I will do is like a mini proof of concept. I'm going to take a coin into zbrush and do the whole high-low-texture etc thing as I haven't properly textured/lit/rendered in 3DS Max yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment