Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wonderview - 90% done?

I think I've almost finished the Wonderview Hotel. Seeing as it was meant to be a really quick exercise, it has dragged on, due to my 45-50 hour per week waitressing job destroying my free time and my soul. It also didn't help that I decided to treat myself to a late graduation/early christmas present and brought a ps3 and GTA5. Goodbye work ethic, hello road rage.

But I am really close to finishing, I just need some emmissive masks for the lights/windows and to figure out this transparency issue I'm having in Marmoset.

Here's where I'm at...

 Combined the hotel and the riverside concept to create a base. I was going to make a bunch of other assets but just have the lamp so far, and might delete it as it doesn' really fit.




And then here is what's happening with the transparency. i don't really know much about Marmoset at the moment to figure it out. So I may re-model the inner room / balcony to get it to work.



Got to get some lights in to give it some interest, and then I will call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment